Tuesday, February 10, 2009

where is it? where is spring?

what’s happening people? it’s all good on my side. the days are getting longer and warmer. i can’t wait until i can open up my windows for days on end. for some reason i always have better sleep with the windows open. maybe the night sounds just lull me into a deeper sleep. i sometimes will sneeze a lot the next morning but that goes away after a couple cups of coffee.


kitty update-it’s been a month since my darling was diagnosed with CRF and after a few weeks of being on the emotional rollercoaster with her not eating she is now acting like everything is a-ok. she eats her special food and the pill taking has become 2nd nature. granted i am sure she would rather not have to take pills but i am hoping that she has resigned to the fact that i will be opening up her mouth twice daily to give her the azodyl for the rest of her life. which i hope is a very very long time.

i’ve actually gotten quite good at it if i say so myself. it took me a couple of weeks to figure out exactly where to put the pill so that it immediately gets swallowed. now it takes just a few seconds. i’ve also found myself forgetting about it, nothing like forgetting until the next day but forgetting for an hour.

No comments: