Saturday, January 13, 2007

change can be good.

went over to mike and dollie's yesterday. dollie was out of town so mike and i talked and did geeky things. like change the look of my page. if you didn't already guess i love peacocks. he also helped me change over to bloggers new template. to be honest it's all very confusing for me. but i woke up this morning excited about changing other things on my page but much to my dismay i can't change my settings. error, error, error. ok but what's the freakin' error? AARRGGG. i am hoping that it's my computer system. i guess i will find out on monday at work when i try it there.

a week from tomorrow i will be turning 40. one of the things that i have noticed is the older i get the less i give a shit about a lot of things. now if you know me, you may have thought that i have always been that way. i never set out to hurt peoples feelings, it just seemed to happen. maybe it was because the tone of my voice lacked tact. but oh well. i have been fortunate to have friends that saw past that and excepted me anyway. i attribute that to my charismatic personality.

here's an fyi for you- i heard mike tyson use the word "gregarious" in an interview the other day. he used it correctly. and i was shocked i tell you. mike tyson using words like gregarious is like bush showing compassion.

No comments: