Thursday, November 02, 2006

why?

i know that it's been a long time. my soap box feelings don't last a long time. but with so much stife and war and death and the hopes that the GOP looses control on tuesday this is the only subject that i can vent about.

why prince, why? you are putting yourself up there with the ranks of celine dion and barry manilow. it makes me loose a little respect for you. i feel you are too good to be playing vegas. but if i was in vegas and had $125 to spare after i have seen a cirque de soleil show i wonder if i would go against my convictions to come see your show....yeah probably and that makes me sad.

1 comment:

Too Fat 4 Ponies said...

its my old age that prevents my eyes from being able to focus on your small type and black background.

I like the title.