Wednesday, August 23, 2006

hello and welcome!

hello and welcome to my very first blog. actually if i can keep up
this blog for more than a month it will be my very first journal of any
kind. i've never been one to write down my feelings or thoughts in a
diary much less for anyone else to read but i thought i would give it a
try.

if you have found that you have reach this page in error (because you
were searching for some freaky perverted pics of chicks on pogo sticks)
sorry and try again. cause on this site you wont see any pictures of
chicks on pogo sticks....well not any time soon. give me a while and
there will be no telling what you might find.

why "hicks, chicks & pogo sticks"? well i could be considered a hick.
i came from a very small southern town without a red light. however, i
don't consider myself backwoods, closed minded or unsophisticated as
some people from metropolitan areas might think of when they use or
hear the word "hick". i could be considered a chick. i am a woman who
isn't always offended by the term of chick unless a man says it to me
on a heavy pms day and the right tone wasn't used. and pogo
sticks??? well i used to pogo with the best of them and i have the
ability to pogo without the use of my hands. a very easy trick that
came easy to me and what else was i going to spend my time on in a
small town without a red light. and i grew up in the 70's when we used
our imagination to play. that and it was either stay outside and play
or go inside and be the channel changer for my dad.

i would tell you a little about myself but i haven't decided how much i
want to give up. i will tell you that i don't write in capital letters
as you have already noticed. the rest will probably be bled out of me
slowly.

until next time

No comments: